Can We Be Honest?
Everyone hates paperwork. Even those of us who work with it for a living can find it tedious and frustrating. I have worked with lots of people who don’t know how to organize paperwork. In fact, most people don’t know how to organize files. They have very little knowledge about it. The idea of organizing files sends them into panic mode. Could this be you?
Let Me Ask You a Few Questions
- Do you wish your paperwork were organized, and easy to access?
- Would you have more peace of mind if you knew that someone else could access your important documents to help you in a time of crisis?
- If you were a primary caregiver, would it be easier if you could lay your hands on any document you needed and when you needed it?
- If you may need a caregiver someday, have you arranged for how they will help you? There is lots of paperwork involved with family support.
- If you became ill, or had an accident, are you leaving it up to fate regarding who would handle your affairs until you recovered? Do they know where everything is?
If you are like most people I have worked with, these questions made you uncomfortable!
But The Good News Is…………
If you are alive today, you have paperwork. There is no avoiding it. As much as we might dislike it, there it is!
But the good news is I have developed a system that will end all these issues. I can show you how to:
- Develop a simple but effective system.
- Clear up all confusion over paperwork for the caregiver and the patient.
- Protect your loved ones in times of crisis.
- Make it easy to implement a system that works.
- Tailor the solution to fit any situation.
How I Got Started in Home Filing Systems
I have been a CPA for over 30 years. I think I have seen just about every situation that can happen to individuals and their paperwork. Due to my years of experience, there is one thing I know for sure.
Confusion and lack of accessibility to documentation can lead to some very bad outcomes!
I have experienced a few incidences in the lives of friends that caused me to take a close look at this problem.
For example, there was my friend whose widowed mother became ill with an aneurysm and was in the hospital for several weeks. My friend had no idea where her mother’s documents were located. Taking care of the hospital bill, assuming the right to make medical decisions for her mother, paying her mother’s household bills and other daily duties became overwhelming for my friend. At the same time, she was working, married, had two small children, and was involved in volunteer activities.
Another friend I worked with lost his younger, unmarried sister in an automobile accident. Being involved in the finance industry, his family looked to him to “settle the estate.” Although his sister didn’t have much because she was only 25, she still had “things” that needed to be addressed - things such as breaking the lease on her apartment, negotiating with the lender of her auto loan and disposing of the car, closing down her checking accounts, and notifying college friends of her death . My friend said these issues were almost as painful as burying his sister because he had to “hunt” for the information.
Then there was the acquaintance whose house burned to the ground one night. Everything was gone. All the furniture, all the clothes, all the documents…..gone. When he went to file his insurance, he discovered they needed receipts to prove he had actually purchased the furniture, electronics, and other items he was claiming as lost. Without documentation, the insurance company offered him a settlement that was far less than what the replacement cost would be. Then he had to go replace all the paperwork. You just cannot exist without your birth certificate, marriage license, military discharge papers and the like. It took months and lots and lots of time to get the replacements.
Is There a Problem Here?
So I got to thinking, is there a problem here? Do people struggle with keeping their documents organized, managed, protected and accessible? Well, the answer is YES!
Therefore, I put my CPA thinking cap on and developed a system that helps you conquer the paper tiger.
Following this system, you will:
- Learn how to categorize everything into four simple categories. This will make it so easy to keep track of any document.
- File the documents within each category. This will eliminate confusion when you are searching for paperwork and it will save you time.
- Then you will record in the DocuMap the location and some details regarding the documents. Doing this will ensure that your loved ones, caregiver, or a professional (like an attorney or CPA) can quickly access the documents when needed.
- You will store your DocuMap where it is accessible to you and you can see the information whenever you need it. This will ensure you are never caught without the proper documentation right at hand.
- Everything you have will be recorded and be in its proper place. Help protect your loved ones by making sure they have the information they need when they need it.
I made this system to be flexible. Any situation, any person, any range of documentation can use this method. Whether you have just a few documents, or you have lots and lots, Family DocuMap will work for you
So, CAN We Be Honest?
You may not like dealing with your documentation. You may hate paperwork and trying to keep up with it, but you do know how very important it is, don’t you?
If you could eliminate all this trouble, wouldn’t you want to do that?
If you could put in a system that would end all the issues once and for all, would that be something that you would do?
If you could be free of the stress of hunting for a lost document forever, does that sound good to you?
If you could protect your loved ones and make sure your wishes are carried out, would you do that?
I think you would.
When you purchase the Family DocuMap system, you will get
- Five videos that will walk you through putting the system together step-by-step.
- In depth information on the types of documents you have and why they are important.
- Instructions on when and how to purge old documents and how long to keep records.
- A resource guide to personal record retention and keeping your tax records.
- Checklists to keep track of what you do have, but also what documents you do not have but may need.
- Directions on how to replace lost documents.
- Help on how to discover if you have lost assets and how to get them back
BUT THAT IS NOT ALL
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I am so sure that Family DocuMap will solve your paperwork problems that I am offering a 30-day, money back, no questions asked guarantee. If you don’t think this system works for you, just let me know and your refund will be on its way that same day. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain!
Purchase Family DocuMap NOW!
The sooner you get started, the sooner you will be enjoying the benefits of an organized, managed home filing system.
Click on the “Purchase Now” button below. You will be directed to a payment system. As soon as your payment is processed you will have access to download the entire package.
And I am always available to answer your questions and help you with your system.
P.S. You have put this off long enough! Take action and get this done now. There is nothing to fear. The system is easy to accomplish, and I guarantee it!